Refund and Cancelation Policy
We require full payment 72 hours before departure
- Cancellations received after payment has been made will incur a 10% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received less than 12 hours before departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- In the event of a cancellation where a third party are involved, the cancellation policy of the service provider will apply
Mdluli Safari Lodge reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fee, should a confirmed reservation be cancelled within the following period:
- If cancelling 30 – 22 days before arrival 35 %
- If cancelling 21 – 15 days before arrival 40%
- If cancelling 14 – 8 days before arrival 65%
- If cancelling 7 – 3 days before arrival 80%
- If cancelling From 2 days before arrival and no-shows 100%
The provision of goods and services by Mdluli Safari Lodge is subject to availability. In the event of unavailability the client will be refunded in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 35% administration fee.
- Children 0 – 6 No charge for dinner, bed and breakfast (lunch and beverages not included)
- Children 7 – 12 Years pay 50% of the Adult Sharing Rate for dinner, bed and breakfast (lunch and beverages not included)
Children above 12 years pay the full Adult Rate, dinner, bed and breakfast (lunch and beverages not included)
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this website.